Servicar of Michigan, Inc. Authorization to obtain Information & Release
Please read the complete text below before signing and submitting your employment application.
1. In connection with my application for employment or assignment to a school district, I understand that ServiCar of Michigan, Inc.
("ServiCar") may be requesting information from public and private sources about my character, work, habits, performance, experience,
driving record, court record, criminal history, education, credentials, credit, and references - including reasons for termination of
past employment. I also understand the the school district(s) to which I am assigned may request the same or similar background information
2. Medical information will also be requested in compliance with the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),
the Michigan Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
and/or any other laws.
3. I acknowledge that a telephone facsimile (FAX) or photographic copy shall be as valid as the original.
4. I hereby authorize, without reservation, Servicar or any law enforcement agency, institution, information service bureau,
school, school district, employer, reference, insurance company other entity or person contacted by ServiCar to furnish the information
described in Section 1. The following information is required by law enforcement agencies and other entities for positive identification
purposes when checking public records. I hereby release ServiCar, any affiliated entities, their officers, shareholders, employees and agents,
and all persons, agencies, and entities providing information or reports about me from any and all liability arising out of the requests
for or release of any of the above mentioned information or reports.
5. I acknowledge that ServiCar has made no representations of any kind as to whether I will be employed at the conclusion of this
Electronic Signature Agreement
By selecting "I Agree" and typing your full name into the signature field, you are signing this
Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement.
By selecting "I Agree" and typing your full name into the signature field you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms
and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad,
mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise
provide ServiCar of Michigan, Inc instructions, or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement,
acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature
(hereafter referred to as "E-Signature"), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by
you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification
is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party
verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting
contract between you and ServiCar of Michigan, Inc.
I Agree to the terms listed
It takes a special type of person to become a ServiCar Employee. With this in mind we investigate all applicants thoroughly. Prior to hiring, potential employees go through a thourough screening
• Drug and Alchohol Testing.
• Federal & Criminal Background Checks
• Previous Employment History Verification
• Motor Vehicle Driving Record review
• Medical Examination for both DOT and MDOE cerfication.
A Temporary Instructional Permit from the Secretary of State is required to become a Servicar Driver.
Permits must be obtained after interview and acceptance of position, and must have a C (Chauffers), CDL (Commercial Drivers License), P (Passenger), and S (School Bus) endorsements.